Thursday, September 2, 2010

ILCS Exchange

I took part in a bookmark exchange a few months ago, we were partnered with another fellow stitcher. The exchange was all about summer! Best time to read books are in the summer whie one is sipping away on something nice and cool : ) so the exchange consisted of a stitched bookmark, two skeins of embroidery thread in summery colors and some packets of those lil individual drink mixes.
As you can see my partner did an outstanding job on the bookmark she made for me! I love it! I esp love the glittery fabric she used, it's hard to see it on camera but it is gorgeous.
I received not only a wonderful bookmark, but some lovely thread that is hand dyed and 3 packets of yummy tea! What a surprise to see a cross stitch magazine and a book in the envelope as well!!!!! It is wonderful to have a group of fellow stitchers to enjoy stitching with and for!



No comments: