Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Week In Pictures/Sept. 5-12-2010

One of my projects I have gotten back to. I am planning on posting a week by week progress picture, hopefully that will keep me on track and I can finish this one and hang it in my kitchen and get another one going! : )
So this is what I got done this week.
Mazi is enjoying his ear of fresh corn! Hubby's co-worker gave us a nice bunch of corn and of course I share all food with my fids!
We went on a bike ride and what did we see? Cornfields : ) ...the fields are getting a golden glow in the evenings now. Sorry it was a tad blurry...bike was going fast. I love riding by the fields, to me it is relaxing to see acres and acres of corn.
A view from hubby's seat. I love riding with him! Evening rides are the best!
Every small town has a country church on a corner.....
Bailey and I enjoy sitting in the backyard in the mornings, we listen to the birds and the soft rustle of the wind as it blows through the trees and watch the dogs play.
Izzy found a branch, these dogs are obsessed with branches! While Izzy is paying attention to the fence ( that dasterdly squirrel is in there somewhere!) Maggie is contemplating snatching the branch away while she can!
Jessica made her first batch of tamales! Here they are simmering away nice and slow : )

Thats it for now! A new week begins......lets see what comes its way.

1 comment:

Mylene said...

Looks like you had good time with the ride, great pictures.