Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last week of August!

Poor Mazi got caught in a storm! Nothing sadder looking than a wet bird, but we still love him!

His face just makes me laugh!
Next day we are nice and dry and hanging with our favorite person in the world! My hubby.
Me with Weezer and Tilly, I am handling them on a daily basis for very short amounts of time since they are not too keen on it yet.
Once Weezer has been in my hands for a few minutes she is so comfy and relaxed, she loves scritches!
Going through my books for projects!
I sure could use some industrious mice like these for real!
Almost time to put these beauties away for the season.....although will do so reluctantly.
Bailey enjoying the great day ourdoors.
I love hanging my clothes on the line!
Just because.....
Beautiful day out! We now venture into September! Time for apples and pumpkins and cinnamon....blustery days.....falling leaves in shades of gold and orange and yellows and reds!
Wood burning in the air.....love it!!!!!

1 comment:

Mylene said...

Amazing pictures!

We haven'had much of a summer so we had expected september will be atleast dry and can still enjoy the summer but looks like AUTUMN!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment which leads me to your blog. I've added you to my list too.