Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Juicing Adventure

Today after hubby got done working we headed to our local Woodmans! Sorry about the poor pic, our explorer has some dirty windows.
What did we get here? Well a ton of apples, carrots, celery, pears, and other veggies and fruits. Why? Well hubby watched this with me.....http://www.youtube.com/user/FatSickandNearlyDead. That got him to thinking about his diet and lack of energy.....aches....pains etc. So he asked for us....me and him...to take part in this juicing/fasting adventure and change our eating habits.
Here is hubby selecting the best fennel he can find, of course one minute prior to this he had no idea what fennel was! Lol.
Our cart filled with natural nutritional goodness. I have to say that the bottle of green you see is aloe juice, it is sooooooo delish! I love the stuff!
What you see below is breakfast and late morning snack for tomorrow for 4 of us, yes.....Pat and Jess are embarking on this too......it will be a blast to see how Pat survives! I made a small batch and Pat said it tasted like grass. Hubby said it tasted like Indian food.....I think the ginger gave it a zing. this mixture is called Mean Green and it can be found here......http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/about-the-film/learn-more/recipies/
We are basically following the 10, 10, 10 plan. I will get into more detail tomorrow, today.....I sleep! I am working tonight. So come along and experience our journey into good health! : )

No comments: