Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Start

Wow, where did 2008 go so fast? seeing how fast life can fly by has really made me stop and think about this new year and what I want to accomplish and savor.
as hubby and I were having breakfast we were sharing our thoughts on our goals for the new year. Of course we both want to grow in our relationship with our Lord, letting Him be the leader in our home....we are working on doing devotions together as well as on our own. We both think it is important to have a time of shared devotion and prayer as well as a private time of devotion and prayer.
I of course want to get through my pre-requisites for the nursing program I am hoping to get into in a year. To get into the program I really need to buckle down and focus on getting the last of my classes done and then start studying for the nursing entrance exam!
As for our goals for our relationships, we feel that we really need to spend more time with the people that come into our loves. We need to spend time with them, listening to them, encouraging them as well as praying for them.
Yes, we are excited for the new year.....what adventures will befall us?
I wish you all a wonderful year!

No comments: