Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Soooooo cold!

Ok, so now I am ready for Spring to come! I am sooooo tired of putting on the coats, gloves hats and whatnots just to go outside! I am ready to work in the yard, plant flowers get my garden started and just hang out outside!
Snow is all I see when I look outside.......
This is my daughter playing outside with the dogs, snow, snow, snow!


We celebrated hubby's b-day Sat. by meeting the family at a all you can eat buffet restaurant. Everyone had their favorite item to eat and plenty of it too! Mon. he took the day off so we went out for a b-day lunch date, just he and I! We went to Olive Garden, one of my fav places to eat!!!!!
Tues. was his actual b-day, I made ribs for dinner and his fav cake pineapple upside down cake. The kids came and went thru the day to spend some time with him which made him very happy. In the evening the boys gave hubby his gift, a sweet tea maker!

Well time to get a little rest!

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

Just wanted to say hi. I look forward to reading your blog.