Wednesday, May 28, 2008

time flies!

Well I haven't posted much here or revamped the site either! Life just gets too busy sometimes.
I have been trying to get the yard in order and the inside of the house along with the rest of the craziness.
Today was a somewhat relaxed day, I did some more of the never ending laundry...I am getting my clothes line this weekend!!!! I am so excited and happy. I have been requesting one for about five years now! I am planning on laying out some lavender and rose bushes around it so the scent of the flowers can touch the laundry. I will be posting pictures!
The rest of the day was spent cleaning...as usual. I did get a little stitching done too. I am making Ari a special Christmas gift! I can't say what it is cuzzzzzzzz my dear sis can't keep a secret! I know he is going to love it!
time to rest up, have to work tonight!

No comments: