Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brrrrrr it is cold out there!

Temps dropped in our area again and it started to snow once again! This was yesterday by the way. Today we woke up to a very cold day once again but it is a beautiful sunny day : )
I have so much going on at the moment, thought I would stop and jot a few lines down before I plunged further into the day.
On my plate.....cleaning, purging, cooking and sewing. Spring cleaning comes early in our household!
I know it will feel so much better when I am done but for the moment it is a mess! Funny how I have to make a bigger mess as I am cleaning the mess that has collected in our homes to get it cleaner, organized.
Jess and I have been enjoying the Austin movies we have collected so far. It is such a joy to watch them with her! Her favorite so far is Northanger Abbey.
Well I best get back to my "work"

No comments: