Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stopping for a breather

Hubby gave me my Christmas gift early! We drove to the country and picked up this lil darling.
Maggie is an English Mastiff and she is 12 weeks old and about 40 lbs. I don't have to tell you all she is going to be one large dog!
She is such a sweetheart already, she loves to be cuddled and carried but I don't think we will be able to carry her for much longer!
Aside from my early Christmas excitement I have been busy creating and baking goodies....can't really say what I am working on as eyes are everywhere! It is a busy time but I am enjoying it all.

2 comments:

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Have a very Merry Christmas.
Blessings,
Nancy

Kim said...

Hello - I am enjoying reading your blog! Your new puppy Maggie is just beautiful :)