Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good bye July, Hello August

Wow the month just flew by! It has been a different type of summer for us this year. We haven't taken any trips out of town, but it hasn't been a humdrum summer either for us.
Hubby and I have had many road trips on the motorcycle, enjoying the views and ice cream treats ; )
We have worked in the garden together this year.....usually it's just me.... it has been nice having hubby working and enjoying the pleasure of seeing our produce grow from our lil bit of land. We are determined to make our home as much of a homestead as possible considering we live in a suburb!

So now comes August and the rush of buying supplies for school for our daughter, also the joy of buying clothes : )
Summer is coming to a close and I need to get our routine back in order! We have been taking it easy since the summer came upon us but now it's back to organizing and planning for the holidays and winter....and planning for our new grandbaby that will be here in the spring! : )

1 comment:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hello!
I've just found you. I want to thank you for following my blog. I am honored.

I too find that I need to get into a routine again. I teach my children at home. I am hoping the last of the books I've ordered will arrive today. I'd like to get started on Monday.

Blessings!
Laura